The Northwest MSDC has a roster of more than 70 Corporate Members that represent the nation and region’s largest publicly, privately, and foreign-owned companies. Their purchasing activity is national and international in scope.
In their effort to meet diverse supplier goals, contractual, and social responsibility obligations, Corporate Members count on Northwest MSDC’s expertise in certifying MBEs and matching them with contractual needs and specifications.
Corporate members have access to:
- Stringent 1st level vetting process
- Access to Minority Business Enterprises that will meet broad level of services
- National search capability to identify certified minority owned businesses
- Network Opportunities through Regional and National events
- Regional access to support in search of certified and qualified Minority Business Enterprises – Stringent 2nd level vetting process
- Work with other Corporate and Agency/Nonprofit Members